Understanding the Adversary with Deception Technology
Are modern threat detection techniques actually working to defend against today's sophisticated attackers? A SANS analyst weighs in.
Organizations continue to struggle to remediate incidents and eradicate attackers from their network. Is Deception the answer?
In this report, SANS Analyst Matt Bromily discusses:
- The most common Deception techniques
- Requirements for a successful Deceptive strategy
- The correct approaches to deploying Deception technology
- Detailed case studies of Deception success stories
Threat Detection Without Limits
TrapX's unique emulation-based Deception platform provides a more proactive and agile approach to threat detection. Respond to attacks as they happen, cover any attack surface, deploy in just days, and see value immediately.
TrapX is the World’s Leading Cyber Deception Platform
- Advanced, real-time threat detection and containment
- Unique, Emulation-based approach
- Lightweight, non-Intrusive, affordable & highly scalable
- Easy to deploy, integrate & operate
- Trusted by more than 350 global customers