Your privacy, and the privacy of all users of www.trapx.com, is of the highest priority. If you have any questions, please email us. We will not knowingly collect or use personal identifying information from children younger than 13 without parental consent.
This policy governs websites owned and operated by TrapX. Our policy does not govern websites of other parties to which we may provide links because TrapX is not responsible, and cannot control the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our websites:
- Information Collection and Use
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Questions or Suggestions
- IP Information Collection and Use Practices
- Data Storage
- Contact Us
Information Collection and Use
TrapX collects Individual Identifying Information when you register for TrapX information or webcasts, visit TrapX pages, and enter promotions. TrapX may also receive Individual Identifying Information from our business partners.
TrapX also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, TrapX cookie information, and the page(s) you requested.
TrapX uses information for these general purposes: to fulfill your requests for information on products and services and to contact you about offers and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TrapX will not sell or rent your Individual Identifying Information to anyone.
TrapX will send Individual Identifying Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of TrapX to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Individual Identifying Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Information Collection and Use Practices
TrapX receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a Web page.
When a TrapX Web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including estimating the total number of users visiting TrapX from specific countries or regions of the world.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and is stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
TrapX Practices Regarding Cookies
- Provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using TrapX’s products and services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve TrapX content and services.
- Require you to reenter your TrapX password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you.
In addition to the first-party cookies we set, we use external services that set third-party cookies to:
- Enable information sharing across social media services.
- Provide you with targeted advertising in relevant contexts on external sites.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using third-party services.
- Enable third parties to aggregate anonymous user behavior data and provide such research data to TrapX.
- Monitor and report on site and service usage across TrapX websites.
- Query third-party services such as Twitter for recently changed information.
Similar Technologies We Use
In addition to cookies, we use Web beacons (also known as “clear GIFs” and “1×1″ pixels) and coded URLs. These techniques may be used:
- In online advertising to determine which advertisements you have viewed.
- In our promotional emails to track whether an email has been viewed and subsequent clicks on hyperlinks.
- To support remarketing for AdWords Ads on the Google Display Network. Remarketing technology serves you ads across multiple websites based on your browsing interest and behavior.
To opt out of Web beacon tracking, choose “DECLINE” on the TrapX Cookie Preferences control at the bottom of this page. Note that this will disable all first-party cookie sources from
www.trapx.com. In addition, you may choose not to open emails or download images in emails you receive from TrapX.
To opt out of tracking via coded URLs, you may choose not to click on hyperlinks embedded in marketing emails you receive from TrapX.