TrapX is a leader in the cyber security space, pioneering a unique strategy which Gartner calls a paradigm shift to a “Right data” approach. We’re also a fast-growing start up that has created a next- generation Deception technology providing real-time breach detection and prevention. We’re looking for an exceptional Technical Account Manager who will be responsible for supporting TrapX customers in the EMAE & APAC regions on daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to our renewals business by making sure customers are highly satisfied with the TrapX product and service, working on a daily basis with the Customer Success team.
- On-board new customer accounts and ensure successful Implementation of new Deception deployments.
- Schedule and manage remote and onsite meetings with customers, account managers and partners to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities and collaborate with the relevant sales account managers.
- Be the customer champion and pull resources from Support\Product or Executive Management to ensure customers are successful.
- Monitor partner deployments, direct deployments, create SOW, plan and design the deployment according to customer needs.
- Perform Tier 3 Support when required, initiate proactive remote system health checks and on-site professional services & Support activities when needed.
- Perform proactive system health checks; perform training sessions for new features; perform remote upgrade to environment with each new version release.
- Document and track all meetings with customers and activities in Salesforce and act according to triggered Customer Success processes.
- Constantly strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to improve the TAM organization.
- Create technical articles, sharing knowledge with the Services team and improve the TrapX knowledgebase.
- Ability to make customer a private or public reference. Identify successful case study prospects and secure customer approvals to publish.
- Deployment preparation calls with customer team and partners.
- Organize TrapX resources to ensure smooth deployment, including installation & configuration of TrapX components at all sites; acceptance testing; delivery of final SOW agreement; training of infrastructure\system engineers and SOC teams; and hand-off to Support upon successful deployment including provision of access to support portal and introduction to assigned Support Engineer.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
- 3-6 years’ experience as Technical Account Manager, Senior PS engineer or Customer Success Engineer or equivalent position
- Linux &VMWARE working experience a must.
- Networking experience and understanding of network topology a must.
- Hands-on previous technical experience in Cybersecurity, software or networking. Client-facing experience and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and verbal skills; excellent phone manners.
- B.S./Cyber Security certifications or equivalent education background highly desirable.
- Project\Matrix management skills
- Background with Cybersecurity companies or familiarity with Cybersecurity/Information Security products
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Deception, Advanced Linux administration, advanced Networking, VMWARE ESX, Hyper V, KVM, Open Stack, phyton scripting, Mysql, Sqlite, AWS, Azure, GCP, Salesforce, JIRA, Sandbox, NAC products , SIEM products, or EDR products.