TrapX is an exciting startup that’s innovating the cyber market with deception technology, and we are seeking an experienced Senior Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing cybersecurity company to drive technical sales in the Israel, EMEA and APAC regions. Our ideal candidate will combine technical expertise and sales skills that will guide our customers and prospects successfully through each stage of our sales process. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, understanding customer and market needs, with excellent communication skills that will be able to bring qualified opportunities to a POC, ultimately achieving a technical win. This position will collaborate closely with members of the sales team as well as internal and external resources to meet aggressive growth goals.
- Ability to present TrapX technical value proposition to prospects, customers and partners effectively. This includes hands-on product demonstrations and presentations at prospect, customer and partner sites, company road shows, seminars and other related marketing events.
- Full hands-on capability to install, support and demonstrate the TrapX solution.
- Conduct and ensure technical success of customer POCs (Proof of Concepts).
- Ability to define solution options that address business challenges, concerns and requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team, being in full sync on sales goals and initiatives.
- Serve as customer liaison in articulating customer needs, such as feature requests and product enhancements.
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing and maintaining technical relationships within prospective and existing accounts.
- Document and maintain notes of sales and POC related activity in company CRM systems.
- Continue to self-develop technical knowledge of TrapX solutions including associated technologies and industry / market trends, risk management and compliance requirements.
- 5+ years as Presales / Sales Engineer in Cybersecurity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and articulate both the business value and technical advantage of TrapX products and solutions.
- Strong hands-on technical abilities (see Technical Experience).
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high-quality, targeted product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences.
- Ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions with excellent leadership and consensus building skills.
- Results driven and committed to ‘outcomes’ rather than ‘output’ with ability to overcome objections and obstacles.
- Team focused with strong work ethic, committed to quality and success of company, colleagues and customers.
- Windows/Active Directory administration and operations
- Unix / Linux operating systems including tool-sets like Metasploit
- Understanding of threats / threat-hunting and threat trends
- IP based systems / addressing and OSI model
- Networking systems including routers and switching
- Firewalls, VPNs, IDS / IPS, threat feeds
- Cloud platforms such as: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Hypervisor environments including ESXi, KVM & OpenStack & Hyper-V