TrapX is a leader in the cyber security ‘deception technology’ space, where in the last 12 months there has been a significant increase in market demand for these types of solution. We are looking for a sales leader to take our Israel, Southern Europe and Asia Pacific presence to the next level and expand the team.
Our ideal candidate is a creative and driven leader, with a “can do” attitude and experience in the cyber security market. As the owner of our business in the region, you will be responsible for building the new business sales strategy and managing existing customer engagements across multiple regions and verticals through cultivating partner/channel relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete responsibility for sales targets in the defined territory.
- Execution of all aspects of regional sales, including ownership of sales planning, performance metrics, forecasting and reporting.
- Manage, recruit, and oversee channel partners and their sales efforts with the goal of expanding sales through a partner led model.
- Develop and implement effective training programs to the channel to ensure they are well informed of sales strategies, company activities and new products and services.
- Develop and close new strategic business opportunities in key accounts and ensure existing customers renew through teamwork with the support and technical account manager functions.
- Oversee the lead development process for the region, and ensure new leads are actioned directly or via the channel.
- Work closely with marketing on activities that will further drive lead generation and build and expand pipeline value.
- Interact with members of product, support & marketing departments to ensure new and existing customer requirements are exceeded.
- Become the ambassador of TrapX in Israel, Southern Europe & Asia Pacific.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling to Israel, Europe and Asia market, with a cyber security innovation company.
- An entrepreneur who is driven by the joy of providing bleeding edge solutions to new customers, prides themselves in closing new business, renewing existing clients and is driven by the win.
- Proficiency and proven success in building a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and sales plan that has exceeded plan goals.
- A proven track record of building mindshare and market share by way of implementing a successful channel strategy.
- Successful experience of full sales cycle from account planning, lead generation to qualification, fulfillment, and closing/procurement.
- Experienced and competent with Salesforce.com, sales metrics and reporting.
- Strong team player with experience working with business development, technical account management, pre-sales and marketing.