TrapX Security is a leader in the cyber security space, pioneering a unique strategy which Gartner calls a paradigm shift to a “Right data” approach. We’re also a fast-growing start up that has created a next- generation Deception technology providing real-time breach detection and prevention. We’re looking for an exceptional customer success manager.
The Customer Success Manager role is part of our Customer Success organization and is responsible for ensuring the overall success of a portfolio of our customers by becoming a trusted strategic advisor. As a member of the Customer Success team pivotal to your success will be ability to identify and drive greater business value, and executive alignment between TrapX Security and the customer to develop and nurture a consultative relationship with the customer Executive Leadership Team and other key security leaders within a customer organization and build strong relationships with the “hands on” security personnel. This will include not only identifying revenue opportunities, but also helping identify new use cases and growth opportunities by informing the customer of latest feature set, innovations, and capabilities and match these to the clients’ business goals.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Manages a portfolio of select accounts throughout their lifecycle with TrapX Security.
- Builds and elevate strategic relationships with CISOs and other key executives and security leaders within their assigned account(s)
- Confident presence and a proven ability to lead and facilitate executive briefings and workshops, to ensure ongoing partnership, understanding their business goals and needs of the TrapX Security platforms.
- Early engagement with the account from close of sale and forward to ensures a constant and high degree of communication as customer transitions from presales to deployment and daily operations and support.
- Works with customers to define value and keeps them apprised of new product features.
- Facilitates regular roadmap conversations between customer and product management.
- Plugs customer in with TrapX executives as needed.
- Sets and manages customer expectations while continuing to highlight TrapX distinctive value proposition in the market.
- Thinks holistically and strategically about customer success and adapts success-based metrics based on individual customer needs.
- Reacts nimbly and oversees internal support and development resources to ensure issues are resolved quickly and with high quality.
- Foresees risk and implements mitigation strategies.
- Communicates effectively at both the executive and technical level to ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Apprises TrapX management of overall health of customers (technical, organizational, operational and sponsorship)
- Drives customer participation in the TrapX Support Portal, Advisory Boards, Design Partner and/or other TrapX related events and programs.
- Assists TrapX marketing teams by encouraging customers to appear in TrapX related marketing materials/events including but not limited to, customer reference calls, whitepapers, magazine quotes/articles, speaking at conferences.
- Models TrapX core values: Accountability, Creativity/Resourcefulness, Energy/Passion, Leadership, Integrity/Honesty, Smart/Critical Thinking, Teaming
- No Travel At this time
Qualifications & requirements:
- 2+ years professional service or client management experience
- 2+ years enterprise software implementation experience
- Experience as a CSM/TAM in a similarly or larger sized organization and working with large enterprise and strategic customers.
- Experience as a customer advocate in a software company
- Proven long-term customer relationship skills; passionate about customer success.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, prese ntation and facilitation skills
- Ability to coordinate cross functionally and balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the organization.
- Understanding of business process and workflow
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructures and configuration, including support and security operations.
- Knowledge of IT security technologies and best practices (preferred)
- Knowledge of software implementation and patch management tools (preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows configuration and management
- Proficient in Windows 2000, XP,7, 2003/2008 server and supporting technologies/products
- High-level knowledge of SQL and SQL Server
- Some experience in Linux and Mac a plus
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards/operations a plus
- Knowledgeable of both technology and business concerns
- CISM, CISA, CISSP are helpful.
- Ability to speak Spanish and Portuguese is beneficial